Today here with us is Toni Milun, an award-winning professor of mathematics and a university specialist in economics.
For his contribution to education in the field of mathematics and finance, he received many recognitions and awards, including Pride of Croatia, the
Zagreb Stock Exchange Academy Award and a nomination for Večernjak’s Rose.
What can you expect in this episode?
- The state of financial literacy in Croatia;
- The project “Together with Milun to one million” – an educational platform that is tackling financial struggles in everyday life;
- How can we be part of the solution and not the problem, when it comes to our finances?
“Together with Milun to one million”
What’s the project about? It’s an educational platform that is tackling financial struggles in everyday life.
The goal behind this project is to:
- help people be more financially literate,
- to help them begin to set aside money for themselves, ie for their future,
- to educate them and help them become better acquainted with the many forms of saving and investing
- learn what are the questions they need to ask when they take life insurance, pay for a pension in the third pillar, take children’s savings, all with the aim of fertilizing their money in the best possible way
- all in all, motivate people to become more responsible with their finances and make more mature decisions in life.
“This project is a people-oriented project. We listen to the people to their problems and we are making video content that can solve other people problems. Today, everyone can be an inspiration.” – Toni M.
Also, do not miss the QUICK & EASY WAVES! – Random questions that I was dying to ask Toni!
Websites/ Reference mentioned in the podcast:
You can listen to the podcast on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Apple Podcast, Anchor, Breaker, Overcast and Radio Public.
Thank you for listening and watching the podcast! I hope you liked it.
If you want to reach out to me, give me your feedback or just go for a coffee, click on the link below.
Guys have fun and make some waves!